Calgary is a beautiful city in Canada which is known to house a number of tourist attractions. Calgary is vibrant, creative and young, and full of fun things to do. If you have by now booked Delta Airlines Flights then you must know the top tourist places in Calgary.
Some of which are mentioned below:
- Nose Hill Park: Nose Hill Park is a charmingly wild open area northwest of town which is one of North America’s prime urban parks. You can hike or bike wide-ranging trails and stop for a picnic with a view.
- Rocky Mountaineer Rail Journey: The lavishly appointed, privately owned Rocky Mountaineer runs between Calgary and Vancouver, cutting westward on the notable Canadian Pacific line through the high mountain wall of the Rockies. Other highlights on this mountainous section comprise Rogers Pass, Kicking Horse Pass, and Lake Louise.
- Calgary Zoo and Prehistoric Park: Establishes in the year 1912, the Calgary Zoo is located on St. George’s Island in the Bow River. The zoo is home to numerous threatened and rare species of animals, in addition to botanical gardens. Spring is always a fun time at the zoo with the entrance of newborn animals.
- Prince’s Island Park: This is a large green space in Calgary, set on an island in the Bow River. The park is neighboring to Eau Claire Market, and numerous tourists make a joint visit to these two attractions. The park provides biking and walking areas, in addition to outdoor concerts and plays during the summer months.
- Fish Creek Provincial Park: Fish Creek Provincial Park is a huge green space where walking trails lead via forest areas and along the creek. This is a natural area and ideal for people searching for a taste of nature. There are also numerous heritage buildings in the park.
- Devonian Gardens: Located in the Core Shopping Center, Devonian Gardens feature attractive sculptures, tropical palms, fountains, fish ponds, and a living wall. About thousands of plants make up the displays, and in spite of cold winters in Calgary they flourish under a glass ceiling.
These are the top tourist places in Calgary and to see these stunning attractions, you must visit get Delta Airlines Reservations done. You can visit Delta Airlines Official Site to avail special deals and discounts.