The country of Switzerland is synonymous with precision and beauty. From wristwatches and knives to beautiful villages, turquoise lakes and hamlets, a visit to this country is a mesmerizing one. The grandeur and glamour of Switzerland make it popular amongst tourists worldwide. This vacation plan a visit to this country and as always you can visit the Delta Airlines Official Site to get the best fares.
A Swiss vacation planning can be confusing to many because there is so much to offer. We help you to squeeze down your list including the must-see and visit destinations.
- Zurich: The city has direct air connectivity; all you need to do is to check the Delta Airlines Reservations. The cafes, galleries and the heritage shops on the bustling streets is a cultural treasure. Plan a visit to the Elephant Park and Madagascar pavilion as well.
- Lucerne: A lake surrounded by mountains, bridges and historical buildings seems straight out of the fairy tales. It is situated in an old town that is known to many music festivals and concerts around the year.
- Interlaken: This city has the best resorts for your summer vacations. Flower gardens, hotels and cafe are ideal for scenic vistas. Skiing and paragliding make favorite activities for the tourists visiting here.
- Jungfraujoch: A UNESCO World Heritage Site of Great Aletsch Glacier is situated here. Enjoy the train journey to Bernese Oberland and visit the scientific observatory. It is a unique experience even for the most seasoned tourists.
- Lake Geneva: Located on the Swiss-French border, it is surrounded by snow-capped peaks, parks and gardens. The rustic charm with historical buildings is ideal for a lazy stroll.
Apart from these, including the Matterhorn, Zurich, the Swiss National Park, Chateau de Chillon, Montreux, St. Moritz, and Bern in your itinerary will make this vacation even more special. Delta Airlines Official Site has detailed information about delta airlines flights connecting to the major cities of this country. Plan and book in advance for Swiss sojourn.