People of all ages love to be pampered, and going to a spa in Vancouver can be the very best way to treat you with some of best deluxe of life. The best spas in Vancouver, BC, offer an extensive variety of pampering options, from relaxation and massage to anti-aging and skin care treatments.
If you have bought Delta Airlines Flights tickets to visit Vancouver, then visit these below mentioned leading spas in Vancouver:
- Willow Stream Spa – Coal Harbour: This is one of the most popular spas in Vancouver that offers locally inspired treatments and the aromatherapy. The Spa Terrace offers the best views of the city.
- Absolute Spa: Well-known for attracting celebrities and locals, the Absolute Spa is definitely the best spas in Vancouver. Signature treatments here comprise high-end anti-aging skin treatments and organic pedicures.
- The Spa at Wedgewood Hotel: Started in the year 2003, this spa has been an award-winning addition to the luxury spa scene of the city. Situated in Vancouver’s Relais & Chateaux hotel, the spa’s rich wood surroundings give it a lenient feel and the treatments comprise all-natural Epicuren Skincare products and light therapy as additional offerings.
- Sense: Located on the fourth floor of the beautiful Rosewood Hotel Georgia in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, Sense is a soothing retreat from the city and it is open to other guests as well. After you have done with your Delta Airlines Reservations, then make sure that you try the Sense Spa Journey which is a multi-treatment menu that comprises customized massages and experiences for instance the Canadian Maple pedicure.
- Miraj Hammam Spa – South Granville: Serving customers since 2000 Miraj Hammam has been one of the most unique top spas in Vancouver. Steamy and warm, Miraj restores Middle Eastern lavishness with relaxing steam followed by exfoliation and massage. Guests are given slippers, robe, and a sarong to wear during the treatments.
- Skoah: This is the local skincare label skoah which has a range of day spas in the city and has even expanded across Western Canada. Facials are the focus but many comprise massage add-ons for the full-body treatment.
These are some of the most popular spas to visit when you are in Vancouver.